The 2007 death of this Lone Star song man has been long believed to have been caused by “accidental overdose” … But we’ve learned otherwise. An insider exclusively tells HSK our 31-year-old blind item committed suicide “by inhaling a toxic amount of Freon.” Know why? We’re told the famed leading 90’s boy group singer was suffering from a deep depression over “being forced to hide his homosexuality.” “It’s a shame. Not only was he talented … he was also a real good person when you got to know him.” Here’s what a music industry insider reveals: “He was raised in the church so his family is very religious. He just couldn’t deal with living a double life anymore … so he killed himself.” He was one of the five members of his group. Now, can you guess who I’m talking about?
Read more on these