In a change of pace, the leader of this tiny country did an interview which seems to be setting the table for him being a single dad.
Albert II, Prince of Monaco
View this post on Instagram
Monaco’s Prince Albert II attended the show, accompanied by the radiant Sharon Stone. pic.twitter.com/VBJV11cYoQ
— Joan Tucker (@tucker__joan) October 11, 2021
Prince Albert of Monaco attends No Time To Die screening with Sharon Stone while Princess Charlene remains in South Africa https://t.co/kQItpERHHE
— Angela Walker (@AngelaWalker_1) October 3, 2021
Prince Albert says Princess Charlene will be back in Monaco ‘very shortly’ and anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days
Prince Albert has said Princess Charlene will be back in Monaco ‘very shortly’ and anticipates doctors in South Africa will clear his wife for travel within days.
The 63-year-old, who shares six-year-old twins Jacques and Gabriella with the former Olympian, told People that current plans involve Charlene returning to the principality within weeks.
She has been in her native South Africa for much of this year after contracting a ‘serious sinus infection’ which made her unable to travel and forced her to miss key events including her 10-year wedding anniversary and her children’s first day of school.
But Albert insisted that his wife will return home ‘way before [Monaco’s National Day] on November 19’, adding ‘she’s in good form and much better spirits’.
He even hopes Charlene, 43, will be able to join him earlier on a planned November 13 visit to Dubai’s World Expo, an international cultural exhibition, but admitted: ‘We’ll make that decision at the last minute.’ – Source
Read more on these Tags: Albert II, Prince of Monaco