What I was told has stayed with me to this day

A member of the royal family was in a suspected pedophile ring being investigated by police before an Establishment cover up, it was claimed.

A former Metropolitan Police officer said he was told a member of the Queen’s family and an MP had both been identified as part of a major child abuse inquiry.

But the operation is said to have been shut down by the Crown Prosecution Service for national security reasons.

The claim came as the Met’s deputy assistant commissioner made a fresh appeal for victims of historic child sex abuse to come forward, and vowed: “We’ll go where the evidence takes us.”

The ex-officer told the Sunday Mirror how a named detective sergeant based at London’s Marylebone police station in the late 1980s spoke to him about the investigation and the fact it had been axed.

The former officer said: “I was in a car with two other vice squad officers. They were discussing a madam who had provided a girl of about 15 to [British actor] Oliver Reed. ”

The detective sergeant said he had just had a major child abuse investigation shut down by the CPS regarding a royal and an MP.

“He did not mention names, but he said the CPS had said it was not in the public’s interest because it ‘could destabilise national security’.”

The former officer added: “What I was told has stayed with me to this day.”

Prince Andrew

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/http://blindgossip.com

Do you believe it?

0 0