There is not one or two, but three women accusing the foreign born athlete of sexual assault.
No matter though, the company he works for can make some money, so they are blowing it off and letting him work.
Another woman is about to come forward saying she was sexually assaulted by this foreign born A list athlete who keeps facing no consequences for his actions.
Conor McGregor Faces Second Sexual Assault Investigation in Ireland
Conor McGregor, one of the biggest stars of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, is being investigated over a sexual assault allegation, the second such case in less than 12 months, according to people familiar with the matter.
The most recent allegation relates to a complaint that a woman in her 20s was sexually assaulted in a vehicle parked outside a Dublin pub last week, according to the people, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of Irish laws surrounding investigations. McGregor, a 31-year-old mixed martial arts fighter who is one of the world’s highest-paid athletes, has not been charged, and the police have yet to interview him about the allegation. He was already waiting to hear whether he would be charged following a complaint that he assaulted a woman in Dublin last December.- Source
Conor McGregor says he’ll return to Octagon on Jan. 18 in Las Vegas
Conor McGregor has announced his comeback date.
The former two-division UFC champion said Thursday at a news conference in Moscow that he will return to the Octagon on Jan. 18 in Las Vegas. McGregor said he knows his opponent but would not reveal his name, because if he did, the UFC would “flip” it.
“Ask the UFC who the opponent is, because I do not give a f— who the opponent is,” McGregor said, speaking at an event for his sponsor Parimatch, a Russian betting website.- Source
Conor McGregor ‘Vehemently Denies’ Sexual Assault Allegations … Manager Says
Conor McGregor “vehemently denies” sexually assaulting a woman in a car outside of a Dublin pub in mid-October … this according to his manager.
Audie Attar, who’s been working with Conor for 8 years, appeared on “Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show” on Monday where he was asked specifically about the allegations.
“[Conor] vehemently denies any allegation of sexual misconduct or any wrongdoing,” Attar said.
As we previously reported, officials are reportedly investigating the allegations made by a woman in her 20s. It’s the second time someone has accused McGregor of sexual assault in less than 12 months.
McGregor was reportedly arrested in Dublin back in January as part of an investigation into another alleged sexual assault at a hotel in Dublin in Dec. 2018. McGregor’s rep slammed the report as “rumors.”
And on Monday, Attar chalked the reports up to “relentless” tabloids pushing fake news. – Source
Conor McGregor was always the life of the party, but is the party nearing an end?
LAS VEGAS — The euphoria that would normally follow a surprise Thanksgiving Day announcement that Conor McGregor had signed to fight Donald Cerrone was mysteriously absent on Thursday when the UFC confirmed the news that the ex-featherweight and lightweight champion would return to meet “Cowboy” in the main event of UFC 246 at T-Mobile Arena on Jan. 18.
There were some complaints that McGregor will fight Cerrone instead of — insert your choice of Khabib Nurmagomedov, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, Jorge Masvidal, Nate Diaz or Dustin Poirier here — and would also do it at welterweight instead of at lightweight.
Others aren’t thrilled with Cerrone as the opponent because they see him as on the back side of his career, having lost two in a row while taking significant punishment throughout his legendary career.
Those, though, are the usual debates that occur when any fight gets made. There are thousands of would-be matchmakers making their opinions heard on social media, but it’s just louder because McGregor is the biggest star in the history of the sport and one of the biggest stars in sports, period.
Then there are those who are outraged by McGregor’s recent behavior, which to be kind has frequently been repugnant. The most notable was his 2018 attack on a bus in Brooklyn, but he also smashed a fan’s cellphone when the man took a photo of him; punched a man seated at a bar who declined a shot of his whiskey; and scores of traffic violations.
Most troubling, though, are the allegations of sexual assault that have been levied against him.
The New York Times reported in March McGregor is under investigation by Irish authorities for a sexual assault. He was questioned by Irish police for that in January, but no official reason was given so as to comply with Irish law. We don’t know if he was a witness or the target of the investigation.
In October, the Times followed with a report quoting “people familiar with the matter” that McGregor was under investigation for a second sexual assault.
He hasn’t been charged in connection with either of those cases and, in accordance with Irish law, he hasn’t even been named. There had been whispers in the fight community going back to last December that a “high-profile Irish sports star” had been involved in some sort of assault, but McGregor wasn’t associated with that until the Times made its first report on March 26. – Source