Please disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page

More pressure on the victim to drop everything.

Speaking of #MeToo, this disgraced actor took another step on the victim shame train with the recent court order he managed to obtain. More pressure on the victim to drop everything.

Source: http://www.crazydaysandnights.net

An accuser of the disgraced A list dual threat actor wants to drop the charges against the actor but is being pressured by prosecutors to stay the course.

Kevin Spacey

Speaking of #MeToo, this disgraced actor took another step on the victim shame train with the recent court order he managed to obtain.

More pressure on the victim to drop everything.

Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey lawyers seek accuser’s cellphone, other records

NANTUCKET, Mass. (AP) — Attorneys for Kevin Spacey are seeking surveillance footage, text messages and other records they say they need to defend the disgraced actor against accusations that he groped a young Massachusetts man in 2016 at a Nantucket bar.

Kevin Spacey’s lawyers asked the judge in court documents filed this week to order the accuser to turn over his cellphone so they can retrieve messages, photos and other data.

They also want documents from the accuser’s civil attorney, including fee agreements with the accuser’s family.

The lawyers say they believe the accuser intends to file a civil lawsuit against Spacey, which they say would bolster the defense’s argument that the accuser has a “substantial financial motivation to falsify his claims.”- Source

Masseur who is suing Kevin Spacey for sexual battery will have to reveal his name to actor’s legal team – but not to public

The alleged victim, who is in his 60s, will remain anonymous to the public

He is suing actor Kevin Spacey, 59, for gender violence, false imprisonment, sexual battery, battery, assault, and intentional infliction of emotional distress

A California judge previously denied Spacey’s motion to reveal man’s identity

He claims the the actor had forced him to touch his genitals and groped him during a massage

The masseur who is suing Kevin Spacey for sexual battery will have to reveal his identity to the actor’s legal team.

The alleged victim, who is over the age of 60, will be able to remain anonymous to the public but his ‘true and complete name’ will be shared with the Spacey’s counsel, according to legal documents.

He is suing Spacey, 59, for gender violence, false imprisonment, sexual battery, battery, assault, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. – Source

Recent updates:

Dec. 24, 2018: Spacey is charged with indecent assault stemming from an alleged incident with a teenager on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, during the summer of 2016 .

The same day, Spacey posts a three-minute YouTube video of himself on his verified Twitter account, speaking in the voice of his former character on “House of Card,” Frank Underwood. The video is titled, “Let Me Be Frank.”

“I shocked you with my honesty, but mostly I challenged you and made you think. And you trusted me even though you knew you shouldn’t,” Spacey, wearing an apron with Santa Claus figures on it, said in the video. “So we’re not done no matter what anyone says. Besides I know what you want, you want me back.”

Spacey goes on to ask the viewer, “But you wouldn’t believe the worst without evidence, would you? You wouldn’t rush to judgment without facts, would you? Did you? No, not you. You’re smarter than that. Of course they’re going to say I’m being disrespectful, not playing by the rules, like I ever played by anyone’s rules before. I never did and you loved it.”

Jan. 7, 2019: Spacey is arraigned in a Nantucket courtroom on a sex assault charge for the alleged incident with Unruh’s son. Spacey pleaded not guilty to the charge through an attorney.

May 30, 2019: Among a series of rulings on motions in the case, Nantucket District Court Judge Thomas Barrett granted access by Spacey’s attorneys to six months of the alleged victim’s text messages following the alleged incident, and the surveillance video from the Club Car from 5 p.m. July 7, 2016, to 3 a.m. July 8, according to court records. Barrett also denied a defense request for the text messages of Unruh herself during the same time period.

May 31, 2019: Defense attorneys for Spacey charge in a new court filing that the accuser deleted exculpatory text messages from the time surrounding his encounter with Spacey before turning over screenshots of text exchanges to the police — and charged that the district attorney’s office knew this and “hid” it from the defense until now.

“Clearly, [the accuser] has gone to great lengths to remove text messages that he believes did not fit his narrative,” defense attorney Alan Jackson wrote in the filing. “The prosecution is aware of this and hid that information from the defense.”

June 20, 2019: The court is notified that the accuser’s cell phone has gone missing and cannot be found. The judge in the case orders that, should it not be located by July 8, that the accuser and his family appear in court on July 8 to testify about its whereabouts.

June 27, 2019: The key witness in the criminal sexual assault case against Spacey filed a civil lawsuit against the actor, claiming that because of the alleged groping at the Club Car, he has “suffered, and will continue to suffer in the future severe mental distress and emotional injuries.”

Legal experts who spoke to ABC News were confounded by the decision to file a civil lawsuit against Spacey right in the middle of the criminal proceedings.

“No attorney in their right mind would do this unless they wanted to get their name in the papers,” said Geoffrey Fieger, the Michigan-based attorney who defended Dr. Jack Kevorkian in numerous doctor-assisted suicide trials, beginning in 1994. The doctor was acquitted at all the trials in which Fieger represented him.

“The number one rule in a criminal case, if you are the complaining witness, is you never – let me repeat: never file a civil lawsuit while the criminal case is pending, or you can kiss the criminal case goodbye.”

July 5, 2019: The accuser drops his civil lawsuit against the actor. The accuser’s attorney, Mitchell Garabedien, cited the criminal case against Spacey in declining to comment on the move. – Source